Thanks to the blog Chirstina Loves…, we were reminded that the CEW announced their finalists for their annual Insider’s Choice Beauty Awards.
The CEW (stands for Cosmetic Executive Women) is a nonprofit organization that joins together professional women in the cosmetics industry. It acts as a networking outlet as well as provides education and philanthropic acts to the community.
Some of the finalists this year ‘s awards include:
- Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer - for best body treatment (mass)
- Ahava Dermud Intensive Nourishing Body Cream – for best body treatment (prestige)
- L’Oreal Paris Double Extend Tubes Mascara - best eye product (mass)
- Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation - best face product (mass)
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Face Powder – best face product (mass)
- Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Hydrating Mineral Veil - best face product (prestige)
- Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Lip Gloss - best lip product (mass)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Gloss – best lip product (mass)
- Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men – best men’s scent
- Prada Infusion d’Homme Eau de Toilette Spray – best men’s scent
- Sean John I am King Spray – best men’s scent
- Harajuku Lovers Fragrance, “G” – best women’s scent (prestige)
Click here for a complete list of finalists. The CEW awards will be held on May 1, 2009 in New York City. We promise to keep you updated on the winners from the event!