Your Daily Beauty Routine, Simplified!
These days, getting everything that needs to get done in a single day seems impossible. Who has time for an extensive beauty regime with the millions of other projects, events, and deadlines that we have going on! To help you speed up the process, Oprah Magazine gives 50 tips to save time with your beauty routine.
Fifty tips!? By the time you’re done reading them, you’ll be even more behind schedule! Luckily, we’ve narrowed the list down to their best recommendations plus a few product suggestions that will save you even more time!
- Set up an area on your vanity or bathroom counter to lay out your makeup and tools. We like makeup organizers and mirrored vanity trays. This way, you can have all your makeup in one spot in a drawer so it’s not in the way.
- Swipe on a tinted lip balm or gloss with SPF. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss has SPF 15 is perfect for protecting lips from the sun, and is also enriched with vitamins C and E to give your lips plenty of moisture throughout the day!
- Switch to a tinted moisturizer with SPF. Try Borghese Summer Glow Tinted Moisturizer its oil free formula with SPF 20 is the perfect on-the-go combo of moisturizer, sunscreen, and foundation.
- Skip foundation and powder; instead, dust bronzer on your cheeks, chin, and around your hairline. We like Physician’s Formula Correct Bronzer Powder because it combines several different shades of bronze to create a natural, soft skin tone.
- Don’t use mascara on your lower lashes. Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara is America’s No. 1 selling mascara, and it goes on easily with no smudging or clumping! One sweep is all it takes to beautify your lashes. You’ll be out the door in no time!
- Choose neutral rather than trendy makeup colors so you don’t have to spend time trying to coordinate them. Also you’ll spend less time trying to make the trendy colors blend together! Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips provide just the right amount of shimmer, but give you natural hues that are specific to your eye color.
- Work a dollop of mousse through your just-washed hair…The alcohol content speeds up drying. Alterna Caviar Mousse not only will speed up your hair drying, but it also restores vibrancy and vitality to your hair.
- When you’re too pooped for soap and water, reach for a cleansing wipe to take off your makeup. Almay Eye Make Up Remover Pads are perfect for that stubborn eye makeup. For a quick full face makeup removal, we recommend Bare Escentuals Make Up Remover Wipes.
Something the article did not mention which we think is a convenient hair tool to have when you’re in a rush is the T3 Tourmaline Wet to Dry Flat Iron. Why spend the time blow drying your hair when you can straighten it while it’s still wet!
Another way to save time – order all your time-saving products in one spot. Check out our easy shipping rates and timetables to see how quickly you can get your products!