Summer is just around the corner, which means long days in the sun. Your lips are one of the more sensitive areas on your body and they are important to keep protected! Here is our top lip balms that are especially great for moisturizing and sun protection.
- Best for Swimming: Banana Boat Aloe Lip Balm (SPF 45) This super protective new lip sunscreen with added aloe and vitamin E is perfect if you’re spending time in the water, since it’s also waterproof.
- Best for Travel: Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick (SPF 15) - Featured in Lucky Magzine‘s May issue, fashion designer, Anna McDonald mentions the stick as her go-to effective lip balm. It also doubles as an under eye protectant!
- Best Lip Gloss with SPF: Murad Luscious Lip Duo (SPF 15) - This $33 value is only $17.99 and comes with two of Murad’s best selling lip glosses: Goji Berry Sheer (which contains collagen for lovely lip plumping), and Energizing Pomegranate.
- Best Organic Lip Balm: Kiss My Face Organic Lip Balm (SPF 30) - Made with certified organic beeswax, Kiss My Face Lip Balm is made with all natural ingredients like coconut oil, and vitamin E. Choose from six yummy flavors like Ginger Mango, Sliced Peach, and Cranberry,
- Best Lip Balm with a Cause: Too Faced Love Lisa Lip Balm - This balm was designed in honor of Too Faced’s founder’s sister, Lisa, who is currently battling melanoma skin cancer. A portion of all proceeds go directly to the Too Faced Love Lisa Melanoma Research Foundation Grant to help funding to finding a cure for the disease.