A few weeks ago, we introduced you to OPI’s new Spring 2009, South Beach Collection. Today, we wanted tell you about their brand new, updated website! The new OPI.com has a ton of great new features that are interactive, fun, and informative!
New Site Features:
- “My OPI” section, so you can easily keep track of your favorite colors.
- A interactive “Try It On Studio” where you can choose your skin tone, your nail length, and the nail polish color of your choice to see how the color will look
- A special Q and A section that provides expert answers to some of the most frequently asked nail and skin care questions
- How to video tutorials
- “Colorcopia” – an online interactive OPI color quiz game
- A link to Suzi Weiss-Fischmann’s very own blog - she’s the executive VP and artistic director of OPI. (For more information, check out Lipstick Powder N Paint’s interview with her)
OPI is the world’s leading professional nail lacquer company, boasts over 200 different shades of nail polish. In addition, they also carry different nail care products such as nail top coat and nail replenishing oil. In addition, the company was recently the number one most searched nail polish brand on AOL search.